All material on this website (“This Website”) is owned by Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P. Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P is regulated and authorized by the Kuwait Capital Market Authority license number No.37-08094. Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P is registered in the Kingdom of Kuwait under the commercial registration No. 7001564553 (1010254040)
Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P would like to inform you that your privacy on the internet is of crucial importance to us. The success of our business depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our clients. During the course of our business, we gather information about our users, and we would like to inform you about the type of information we gather, what we do with it and how you can correct or modify the information you entrust us with. Please note that this policy applies to This Website and not to other organizations or person to which we refer to on such websites through banners or links.
When you open an account on This Website, the following information (“Your Data”) will be collected and stored for administrative, service related and/or for legal purposes
- Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal identification number and e-mail addresses etc ("Personal Information"), and
- Financial information.
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
Use of information collected by the Company
This Website uses both the personal and aggregated information that is collected for multiple purposes.
The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website
- To customize the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such wish to us.
Personal Information is collected when our users provide personal information to us upon registering for membership or when applying on-line for an account. We will limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service.
Traffic pattern information includes information on which web pages our users’ access or visit, and how many users log into our websites, including This Website, on a daily basis. This kind of information is only used in its aggregated form, which means that the individual user will not be recognizable.
We may also use the information we gather to inform you of new products or services available or under consideration, technical issues, customer satisfaction surveys or account updates and related purposes. Your e-mail address may be used by Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P in relation to its products and services (including any marketing campaigns related to these products or services). If you do not wish to receive such marketing material please send an email stating so to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of personal data
The employees, directors, officers and/or representatives of the Company are obliged by law to treat Your Data as confidential and may not pass on or use any of Your Data.
Any of your data benefits from this full protection and will only be disclosed to third parties if the Company is compelled to do so pursuant to applicable laws or regulations, or if you have given your prior written consent to such disclosure. You may revoke such consent or modify its extent at any time.
Without prejudice to the above, Amwal International Investment Company K.S.C.P can disclose the following information:
- General customer data, such as name, address and personal identification number, to companies carrying out administrative, statistical, marketing and advisory services for the Company.
- General customer data about corporate customers to financial institutions subject to professional secrecy, for the purpose of marketing and advisory services.
If the data we hold about you proves inaccurate or outdated, we will correct it upon your request. If you have any other question or concern, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on +971 523 120 646
We reserve the right to disclose Your Data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on This Website. We will not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on This Website that we don’t have access to or control over. We will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorized use of Your Data due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious, however contacted.